Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Remembrance of Greatness

As I write this blog, it is the first Wednesday night service in Jacksonville that I have missed. And it is starting now! And all I can say is, "Thank You God !" I am truly thankful and humbled for the opportunity I had to serve the youth at PL. I am sitting here in a puddle of my own tears knowing the "Greatness" that is going to arise from the students and adults in the youth.

I am confident in who God is and am confident in the character of the people I have met at PL, that they are going to turn the world upside for Christ. It is not a wonder to me that there is Legendary things happening right now in that trailer.

The question I pose to you is this; Are you involved in something that is producing greatness? I can search deep in my soul and know that God put me at PL, when He did to be apart of Greatness. Thank You Promise Land! Keep doing the dang thing!

Where is you Remembrance of Greatness?

Keep Dreaming

3 comments:

Saying Grace said...

You are still a huge part of PL as you continue to lift us up. Kevin challenged us last night to make this a great year for God. When we look back this time next year we will be able to see that we have been a success for Him, according to Joshua I:1-7. "Remembrance of Greatness" says it so well.

Virginia

kim said...

you need pictures on your blog. I might read it if it had pictures. Just saying!

KevinConnell said...

Thanks for praying with me and for me on Wednesday afternoon. Miss you bro.