Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dare to be Different

In our journey of life we are going to come to many crossroads in which we have to decide if we dare to be different. We are going to be face with tough situations where we are going to have to ask ourselves are going to settle for mediocrity. Today I had the opportunity to go to a church that is set apart.

Today I went to Lifechurch.TV, which is pastored by Craig Groeschel. The first thing I noticed as soon as I stepped out of the door of the car was music. The thing that caught my ear is that it was secular music. As I began to get closer to the entrance I noticed an excitement about what was going on inside. This place wanted to see the lost come inside and see what was going to happen. This place was different.

As the service began and just as all my hopes and dream became reality, this church truly was different. I knew this body of believers understands what it is to be a true Christ follower. I felt they had grasped the concept of understanding the very breath of God, which is loving people.

Are you going to go, embrace the lost world for the cause of Christ. The world is searching for a place to be accepted and a place to call their own. I dare you to be different. I dare you to be who God called you to be, not what others are asking you to do. I dare you to allow God guide your mind and not let tradition consume who you are. I dare you to be Different.

Keep Dreaming

1 comment:

KevinConnell said...

Ill take the dare, thanks for the challenge